Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Netflix Coupon $8.99

Greetings, I am writing this article today because there are many people looking to sign up for the minimum Netflix account level which is the $8.99 per month's price tag.

I've come across many webpages that featured the term Netflix Coupon $8.99, and I figured I would poke around on Google a bit to see if I could piggyback on some free trial offer to get some free Netflix time before I had to pay.

And believe me within 10 minutes I had dozens of webpages in front of me begging me to use their Netflix Coupon $8.99 free trial. Since I had so much interesting information in front of me, I figured I would do a comparison for myself of all the free trials being offered these days.

There were three day free trials, one-week free trials, one month free trials, three-month free trials, and so on. Then there were really good trial offers that also seems to offer larger prizes to sign up through those particular websites.

So a little digging around in the fine print revealed the truth can be, if I signed up for a Netflix account through a particular webpage as well as a handful or potentially a dozen other offers four different services I can get a larger prize. And for me I knew this would take too much time so I was really only interested in getting the best Netflix trial I could find.

So all along the way I did find a really good 30 day free Netflix Coupon $8.99, that also offer some pretty large prizes. At one particular webpage, if one signs up for their Netflix account through them, they offer you additional services all on a free trial basis. So it seems to me that they must make much more money than the free prizes they are giving out, or they wouldn't do it at all.

So I found the longest free trial I could and I figured other people might be interested in the prizes, it just turned out that I didn't have time for that. So for those out there looking for a really good Netflix trial, or a Netflix coupon, they can head over to the particular webpage that I found and also read what might be required to grab one of the two prizes being offered over there. By the way the two prizes being offered are a $500 cash gift card or two years of free Netflix use.

I assume one would have to sign up for many more free trial offers to get those prizes. But for some folks out there who have some extra time, they may want to go for it. So hey, for those interested please follow the link on this article to check out the website at which you can get a really healthy Netflix free trial and also try to get some additional prizes if interested. Take care and happy movie watching!

Take a look if you like: Netflix Coupon $8.99